1. All information, documents, products, software and services (the "Material") displayed on our site is provided for information only. We attempt to ensure that the Material on the web site at any one time is accurate, however we do not assume a duty to update such Material and therefore do not accept any liability arising out of any use or reliance on the Material on our site.
2. Where we provide hypertext links to other sites, we do so for information only. We shall be under no liability arising out of your use of these sites.
3. We may obtain data from and about you in the course of your use of our site. In accordance with UK data protection legislation, we need your consent to use that information for our marketing and mailing purposes, which may include the transfer of such data overseas. By submitting your personal details, you will be taken to have provided that consent. If you do not agree, you have the option not to submit your personal details.
4. The proprietary rights in our site and the information on it belongs to Micro Concepts of Cambridge Limited and/or its suppliers. You may download, view, copy and print Material from the site provided the Material is used solely for personal, non-commercial purposes and the Material is not modified or altered in any way. Any other use of Material on this site is subject to our and/or our suppliers express written consent.
5. We may terminate your access to our site at any time.
7.Micro Concepts and the Micro Concepts Logo are trademarks of Micro Concepts of Cambridge Limited. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com